Should I notice inquiries that Tableau was creating for affairs?Leave a Comment
- Every dining table includes a matter of its data, as an industry called TableName(amount), within degree of information for this dining table. Observe the matter for a table, pull the Count industry inside view. Observe the amount for every dining tables, choose the Count field per desk inside the facts pane, and click the book Table in Show Me.
- Click View Data in information pane to see the amount of rows and information per dining table. Also, before you begin promoting connections, seeing the info through the repository before or during comparison can be useful to give you a sense of the range of each and countrymatch dating every desk. For more information, see View Underlying Data.
- Pull dimensions onto rows observe how many Rows for the standing club. To see unmatched beliefs, click on the evaluation diet plan, right after which identify desk Layout > tv series Empty Rows or program Empty articles . It is possible to drag various procedures with the see, such as (amount) from just one of this dining tables symbolized in your viz. This ensures that you’ll see all standards on the proportions from that dining table.
If you’d like observe the queries which can be being produced for relationships, you are able to the overall performance Recorder in Tableau Desktop.
- Click the assist eating plan, immediately after which choose setup and gratification > Start results tracking.
- Pull areas inside see to create your own viz. (more…)